[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Web Designer cannot use variable for called element field in Reusable Sub Process

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 3 22:31:36 EDT 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Web Designer cannot use variable for called element field in Reusable Sub Process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821130#821130

I got a reusable sub process inside a multiple instance node
The variable from multiple instance node is called "item"
the data type for "item" is java.util.Map
I want to use a value from this "item" for Called Element field in Reusable Sub Process
so I try to write
item["myvalueName"]
But it gave validation error and I cant save
then I try again with
#
{item["myvalueName"]}
And again it gave validation error and I cannot save.

Attached the server log, process definition, and screenshots

I use Web Designer from JBPM5.4 Final Full Installer.

I have downloaded the source code for the designer from git, but I still have no idea which part of the designer I should modify to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi