[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to use the Error Event node in process (jBPM5.4)?

Raja Ghosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 3 23:46:25 EDT 2013

Raja Ghosh [https://community.jboss.org/people/sanku_74] created the discussion

"Re: How to use the Error Event node in process (jBPM5.4)?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821132#821132

I am not clear what you said. My case there is a rule task which after evaluation if no rule is found for the process the automated process will stop and error event will inform the system to continue the process manually.

 I need one more help I have one process which contains a timer with human task in parallel.After the task is assigned to a user and if the user is not responded within a imeframe mentioned by the timer intervel it will call another process.Please guide I am new to this jbpm.

Thanks and Regards

Raja Ghosh