[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Some pages will not appear as expected when they accept a event from parent page

Wells guo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 7 06:37:11 EDT 2013

Wells guo [https://community.jboss.org/people/wguo] created the discussion

"Some pages will not appear as expected when they accept a event from parent page"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821921#821921

I have a main-page portlet and several sub-pages portlet , they commnuicate via event mechanism , when i click one record in main-page , the mail-page will hide and all the sub-pages will be appear , it works well before , but today , i find that when i click one record in main-page , sometimes all sub-pages will appear and sometimes just part of them appear , so is there any method to help me do debug the issue and anyone had encountered the issue before ?

Thanks .

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]