[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Error While Opening User Form

Mostafa El-Zaher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 9 05:28:03 EDT 2013

Mostafa El-Zaher [https://community.jboss.org/people/melsayed] created the discussion

"Error While Opening User Form"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/822154#822154

Hello,
I am using jbpm-final installer on linux machine (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS). I want to create a simple process with One Input and One Human Task.
The Problem is when is set Human Task Actor with this input and creating form(s) for Process (No Error in design time), but when running process when i open user task it gives me error 500.
Can Anyone help me?
Best Regards
Mostafa El-Zaher