[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM designer present and future

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 11 14:42:29 EDT 2013

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM designer present and future"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/822637#822637

I am not relly sure what you would like to be told. Both the jBPM Eclipse and Web-based BPMN2 Editors are very strong and keep improving and having community support behind it. We are an open-source project where community help is very important (that's why you get it for free  ;) ) so it would help us more if you report about any issues you man find rather than just complain about it afterwards. We will be more than happy to work with you in fixing any issues you may find and give you (again free) help on the forums or IRC.

You could follow our several blogs and tweets and jira to keep being updated on new versions, features, and bug fixes that we all are doing.

Be proactive  ;)
HTH