[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - File deletion on server start

Bryce Moon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 12 15:57:13 EDT 2013

Bryce Moon [https://community.jboss.org/people/versace_lettuce] created the discussion

"File deletion on server start"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/822847#822847

Hi all!

This is probably an easy question to fix but here goes:

Right now I have a file in C:\jboss-4.3.0.GA_CP09\jboss-as\server\default\deploy\blah.war\blah that gets deleted everytime I try to start the server In JBoss..

I have to manually add this file into that directory or else I get errors.

Let me know if any additional info is needed.

Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]