[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can I assign actors for a user task by reading from a (i)file (ii)MySQL database?

AAYUSH AGARWAL do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 21 09:00:23 EDT 2013

AAYUSH AGARWAL [https://community.jboss.org/people/rekhyt73] created the discussion

"How can I assign actors for a user task by reading from a (i)file (ii)MySQL database?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824282#824282

I have made a working model of the "evaluation" example using the jBPM web designer.
However, I wish to replace the actors "mary" and "john" with dynamic values from a certain file or database.
How can I do that?

Thanks.