[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task User Management

Juri Zeisler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 27 03:24:42 EDT 2013

Juri Zeisler [https://community.jboss.org/people/juriz] created the discussion

"Human Task User Management"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825173#825173

Hey,

I am trying to create a simple process with one human task. When I create this human task with a default actorId like "krisv" or "mary" everething works just fine.
But when i am trying to create a new user with

taskSession.addUser(new User(name));

and then assign the human task to this new user the created task has a null value for the actualOwner_id. So I am not able to retrieve this task. But the table organizationalentity
contains this new user.

I am using jBPM 5.4 with MySQL database.

Do I miss something?

Thanks in advance.