[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Script task, how to import classes

aemdtuc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 27 07:35:04 EDT 2013

aemdtuc [https://community.jboss.org/people/aemdtuc] created the discussion

"Script task, how to import classes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825229#825229

Hi all,

I'm having some problem with script tasks.
I have an structure like Start -> Human Task -> Script Task -> Human Task -> End. And I need to get the output variable from the human task in the script task.
I managed to get the object, but the object is from a type defined in a framework I have.
I tried to do a import to the class but every time I try to build the package in guvnor it says it don't know such a class.
How can I get the script task (or Guvnor) to make the class import I need ?!

Thanks in advance