[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can I open a bpmn2 file in designer? and I want to save file in my ways.Thanks

liran su do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 3 23:08:22 EST 2013

liran su [https://community.jboss.org/people/suliran] created the discussion

"How can I open a bpmn2 file in designer? and I want to save file in my ways.Thanks"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800502#800502

1. I want to open a bpmn2 file (in the server desk ) in designer, not from guvnor db ,how can I do ? If you had do this work,can you give me some code to me ?
2.I design the jbpm def in the designer, then I want to save it into server hard desk.
3.add a button for save the modify of bpmn2 file .

Thanks.