[jboss-user] add Maven repositories to JBoss standalone

Julio Carlos Barrera Juez juliocarlos.barrera at i2cat.net
Tue Mar 5 11:22:22 EST 2013

Hi.

I'm working with JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final and I want to add Maven repositories
to an standalone instance. I'm adding capabilities to standalone.xml file
by hand, in an OSGi subsystem to fulfil my project dependencies. Some of
these capabilities are not in JBoss Maven repositories. How can I add more
repositories to resolve my project dependencies? It is a little bit tedious
adding the dependencies by hand, one by one, in the standalone.xml file. Is
there a better way to achieve a dependency tree in a more automatic way?

Thank you!