[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can i get taskId in afterNodeTriggered event.

Jyothy Anjuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 6 04:25:57 EST 2013

Jyothy Anjuri [https://community.jboss.org/people/jyothyanjuri] created the discussion

"How can i get taskId in afterNodeTriggered event."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800984#800984

I have an requirement where i need to retrieve taskId in  afterNodeTriggered event.

I was able to retreive workitemId but unable to get taskId with getTaskByWorkitemId method of TaskService.

It always give me an error "Operation Failed. No entity found for result".

Is there a way to get taskId in this Event???