[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to package bpmn files?

Jiri Svitak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 6 07:31:23 EST 2013

Jiri Svitak [https://community.jboss.org/people/jsvitak] created the discussion

"Re: How to package bpmn files?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801045#801045

Hi a_nat,

I think that recommended approach is to use Guvnor (for process draft and storage) and to download your process definitions into your application using KnowledgeAgent. KnowledgeAgent is able to update your process definitions on the fly - so it gives you flexibility. Other ways how to download processes from Guvnor include WebDAV and REST API.

So unfortunately I cannot help you with your one-time package deployment use case, but I would use the KnowledgeAgent for distribution of process definitions.

Hope that helps.
Jiri