[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM Console Server can't find WorkItem Handler Implementation

Ashutosh Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 8 02:42:31 EST 2013

Ashutosh Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashu.itbhu] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM Console Server can't find WorkItem Handler Implementation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801495#801495

In my application i have implemented a WI handler for all my DB integrations. This is working fine for in general but not in once case.

1. Lets say in my wid  i have sth as return type defined

"results" : [

     "DB_OPS" : new ObjectDataType("com.sample.Employee")

]

2. In my process i have defined vaiable employee as Object(com.sample.Employee)

3. In my WI handler class i have sth like

Map<String, Object> outputMap = new HashMap<String, Object>();
Employee employee = new Employee()
employee.setFirstName("Joe");
outputMap.put("DB_OPS" , (Object) employee);
manager.completeWorkItem(workItem.getId(), outputMap);

4. This is throwing error while setting value in bean ie doing operation employee.setFirstName("Joe");

5. Error :"APPLICATION ERROR: transaction still active in request with status 0"