[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5.4 Installation Does not work

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 8 10:44:16 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.4 Installation Does not work"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801597#801597

Whats difficult in its installation. All you need is to run
ant install.demo.
And then you gotta keep looking at failures and fulfil the dependencies(Just one I think that of eclipse). It gets a little tricky when you try to move it to a different web container or a different database. But I believe thats true with any tool integration.