[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Startup of task service

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 8 10:50:02 EST 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Re: Startup of task service"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801601#801601

Hi, my question about starting up the human task service is based on the following snippet out of the install.html doc. :

h3. Starting
Startup database:
+ant start.h2+
Startup JBoss AS:
+ant start.jboss+
Startup task service:
+ant start.human.task+
Startup eclipse:
+ant start.eclipse+

Notice that is says you can start up the task service by typing in "ant start.human.task".  However, I've found that the application doesn't work correctly when it's started by itself with ant. I know what you're saying about using the .war, but I'm wondering why then install.html says you can start it this way. Is that a mistake?