[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Guvnor configuration for Postgres

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 8 13:58:45 EST 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Guvnor configuration for Postgres"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801646#801646

Hi, I seem to have a number of database config questions.  My latest is using Postrgres for Guvnor/Drools.  I installed the jbpm 5.4.0 release.  When I first brought up JBoss Guvnor it asked if I wanted to install the sample repository, so I did.  I then changed the database configuration to Postgres and created a new set of packages and process artifact.  I thought the package and process metadata would be in postgres, but I don't see it.  Should it be there?  Also, I wanted to verify the new repository configuration, but going back to the Manage Repository Configuration tab, I didn't see a way to view the current configuration.  Instead it prompted me to reenter postgres configuration information. Why is that?  a