[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Form Builder Guvnor Integration

Jose Manuel Sánchez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 11 07:23:14 EDT 2013

Jose Manuel Sánchez [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmsanchez] created the discussion

"Form Builder Guvnor Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801864#801864

Hi all,

I try to integrate form builder app in the guvnor interface, to create forms directly asociating tasks. I have two/three problems:

*     the list of processes are not loaded until I save the form for the first time, because the ajax request has defaultPackage once my package,
*     the embed mode do not hide the logout menu option and show me the first time the login form to authenticate; also do not show the "Component controls" menu,
*     when I save a form do not create the -taskform file asociated in guvnor.

I work with mavenized projects, following the steps that we documented in our tutorial http://www.adictosaltrabajo.com/tutoriales/tutoriales.php?pagina=introduccionGuvnor and I also add a preferences.properties inside Guvnor /src/main/resources with this content:

#
# Global preferences for Guvnor web app.

visual-ruleflow=true
verifier=true
oryx-bpmn-editor=true
# asset.format.enabled.XYZ determines if format XYZ (as named inside guvnor extensions)
# is enabled on the current guvnor instalation
asset.format.enabled.formdef=true

asset.enabled.scorecards=true

# Date and language settings
drools.dateformat=dd-MMM-yyyy
drools.datetimeformat=dd-MMM-yyyy hh:mm:ss
drools.defaultlanguage=en
drools.defaultcountry=US

#RuleModeller (guided editor) checkbox default value
rule-modeller-onlyShowDSLStatements=false

#Designer configuration
designer.url=http://localhost:8080
#Do not change this unless you know what are you doing
designer.context=designer
designer.profile=jbpm

#FormBuilder configuration

I'm working in MAC OS 10.7.5 with Apache Tomcat 7.0.37, JDK 1.6.0_37-b06-434-11M3909, and I have the same results in Jboss 7.1.1 environment.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Jose.

Maven projects attached.