[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Invoke Human Task Flow - Using API

Balaji Subramaniam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 11 10:25:15 EDT 2013

Balaji Subramaniam [https://community.jboss.org/people/balajiora] created the discussion

"Invoke Human Task Flow - Using API"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801923#801923

I am new to JBPM and I appreciate, if you help me in below points.

1. How to Invoke human task flow and complete using Knowledge API?

 (Ex: I have deployed the simple human workflow in Guvnor, logged in as Krisv and created the task.  I do not want to login as Mary to act on the work item in JBPM Console, instead using JBPM API;I need to complete this task)

2. Example to read the instances deployed in Guvnor.

3. How to pause / suspend the Process using JBPM API?

Balaji S