[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Where are the sql statements to create tables in database for jbpm 5.4

mike just do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 11 23:06:00 EDT 2013

mike just [https://community.jboss.org/people/ohmygod] created the discussion

"Re: Where are the sql statements to create tables in database for jbpm 5.4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802009#802009

To make the problem clearer, I have a project (using jboss 7.1.1) which was using jbpm 3 version. Now I am trying to upgrade jbpm 3 to jbpm 5.4 in my project, instead of using the whole jbpm 5.4 installer project.

My question is how to do this. My first confusion is where the initial sql scripts are to create associated tables in my database (I am using MySQL).