[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBOSS 6.1 throw 408

sikkandar bashacisco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 12 04:16:53 EDT 2013

sikkandar bashacisco [https://community.jboss.org/people/bashacisco] created the discussion

"JBOSS 6.1 throw 408"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802049#802049

Hi,
am using jboss 6.1 and my client is mobile app say simple html 5 and jquery mobile. when i try to do submit my form(throgh ajax) based authentication(j_security_check) jboss6.1 throws 408 error most of the time.
i configured my login success and failure page in web.xml. the weird thing is after authentication the control is not redirected to login success page. please help

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]