[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?

jleinawe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 12 17:11:07 EDT 2013

jleinawe [https://community.jboss.org/people/jleinawe] created the discussion

"Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802214#802214

new log (logs_0312.zip) attached along with the standalone.xml, logging.properties, the stdout/err from the JBoss server and the MDB's source file which has the @annotated  activation config

This will be a different MDB than before, same basic function, just simplified so I can work outside our test framework.
1) RA deployed and configured in JBoss (as before)
2) RA-backed MDB deployed to JBoss.  MDB is XA enabled, it receives a message then sends an outbound response (Container Managed Txn).
3) A WebLogic client enqueues 3 messages to the inbound queue (this is done on the WebLogic side, no RA or JBoss).
4) MDB should consume the 3 messages and send a response message for each but fails.

You can jump to the failure in the server.log by searcing it for "ERROR".

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]