[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Getting "association error" when reverse-engineering an existing schema with Hibernate tools

John Citizen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 12 18:32:06 EDT 2013

John Citizen [https://community.jboss.org/people/johnqcitizen] created the discussion

"Re: Getting "association error" when reverse-engineering an existing schema with Hibernate tools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802223#802223

> See anything "funny" with the Baz table ?

Nothing funny that I can see (but I'm not an expert). I've provided a description of the tables in post #1.

Note that I can reverse engineer the schema if I exclude the table QUX instead of BAZ. The table FOO has two foregn keys referencing the table BAR, and the table BAR has foregn keys referencing tables BAZ and QUX. If I exclude one of BAZ or QUX, then the reverse enginneering works. If I include both, it fails.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]