[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: subprocesses

Víctor Requena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 13 12:39:24 EDT 2013

Víctor Requena [https://community.jboss.org/people/vicretru] created the discussion

"Re: subprocesses"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802417#802417

Hi, I have seen the JIRA ticket ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3908 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3908) which indicates that the feature of opening embedded processes is going to be implemented in jBPM 6.X. The ticket is Open, have you got an approximated date of release of this feature? We are evaluating jBPM Process Designer and are interested in this feature.