[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?

jleinawe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 13 16:10:16 EDT 2013

jleinawe [https://community.jboss.org/people/jleinawe] created the discussion

"Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802469#802469

New log file attached.

This has com.arjuna logging set to TRACE.
This has the Byteman script you provided in a previous post and I see the "BM" messages in the log
This does not have our RA tracing enabled (which might make it easier for you to read).

I simplified the test case to sending 2 messages.   The first will work but the second fails as it tries to reuse the outbound connection once again (the transaction didn't delist the first time).
I also simplified the MDB in that it no longer tries to redeliver messages.   Before it was using a default where it makes 5 attempts to deliver the same message to the MDB (a config parameter that protects against poison messages).   This time it will try to deliver it once then discard it if that delivery fails   This should help unclutter the logs a bit more.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]