[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Using apache cxf.xml with a jax-ws client

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 14 03:19:16 EDT 2013

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: Using apache cxf.xml with a jax-ws client"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802557#802557

OK, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you had it working finally.
This basically confirm that in order for building up such a spring based cxf bus for a in-container client, the imports and exports for META-INF in cxf and spring modules are required.
Now, I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve the same by setting a dependencies on the org.jboss.ws.cxf.jbossws-cxf-client module. In order for making that possible, I'll have to review the import and exports of the AS modules; will do as part of  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3607 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3607

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]