[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Process to deploy in TOMCAT 7

Balaji Subramaniam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 14 07:15:44 EDT 2013

Balaji Subramaniam [https://community.jboss.org/people/balajiora] created the discussion

"JBPM Process to deploy in TOMCAT 7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802630#802630

I have created simple JBPM Process and deployed in Guvnor and executed successfully.

Now I am want to deploy the process in Tomcat Server (7.0) and I need to integrate with Oracle Database.
I have created the project as Maven Web Project and able to generate the war file.

Please help me providing steps to configure Oracle Database and Tomcat Deployment.  Do I need to use Spring Framework?

Thanks in advance.

Balaji S