[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 - Can't Scale, Won't Scale

Amin Mohammed-Coleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 16 06:28:42 EDT 2013

Amin Mohammed-Coleman [https://community.jboss.org/people/amin-mc] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 - Can't Scale, Won't Scale"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803082#803082

Hi,

I would be interested to see how you have implemented this and would appreciate it if you would be able to post your findings on the forum.  In our case the session is disposed of per request and so we have issues with timers as our processes are long lived (at the moment we don't use timers).  I had toyed with the idea of having our own custom timer implementation but found that it would involve some significant amount of work.  Ideally i think this is something that jBPM should provide and users just need to choose what configuration they want to use (for example session per request or singleton session).

Cheers