[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Re: HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available jboss

Amit Telang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 19 16:57:23 EDT 2013

Amit Telang [https://community.jboss.org/people/amittelang1976] created the discussion

"Re: HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available  jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803691#803691

My Application is working perfectely fine in Jboss EAP 6.0 but when I deploy the same in Lynix environment its giving me
h1. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available.
I know that this is not at all related to code as was is working perfectly fine in my local Jboss. From the log I am unable to get any error.
Application is showing deployed to me, when I try to access static files I am able to access those but any .do action giving me that error in browser.

My application is using Struts 1.3 and Spring 2.5 version.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Amit

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]