[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: userGroupCallback : getGroupTaskList

Sandra Renaud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 20 04:07:26 EDT 2013

Sandra Renaud [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"Re: userGroupCallback : getGroupTaskList"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803735#803735

Finally, I resolved my problem by adding the userId in the groupList so this list is never empty. (Even if the userId correspond to a groupId)

/**

     * Returns list of group ids for specified user id.
     *
     * @param userId                  the user id assigned to the task
     * @param groupIds                list of group ids assigned to the task
     * @param allExistingGroupIds   list of all currently known group ids
     *
     * @return List of group ids.
     */
     @Override
     public List<String> getGroupsForUser(String userId, List<String> groupIds, List<String> allExistingGroupIds) {

         logger.debug("Get groups for user "+userId);
         List<String> userGroups = new ArrayList<>();

         //To avoid an error inside the named request of human task, always add the userId inside group list
         userGroups.add(userId);

         User user = getLdapUser(userId);
         if(user != null){
userGroups.addAll(user.getGroups());