[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Hibernate tools 4 pojo generator prints "3.4.0.CR1"

Guillermo L do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 20 16:51:56 EDT 2013

Guillermo L [https://community.jboss.org/people/gmlopezdev] created the discussion

"Re: Hibernate tools 4 pojo generator prints "3.4.0.CR1""

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803917#803917

I guess I already found it out. Since I'm using it from eclipse, when I created the hibernate console configuration I forgot to set the hibernate version and was set up as 3.5. I've set 4.0 and got the version as expected one.

However, does anyone knows what is the actual impact of setting hibernate version 3.5/4.0 here?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]