[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss 4.1.0.Alpha1 memory leak?

Jesper Skov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 22 04:06:24 EDT 2013

Jesper Skov [https://community.jboss.org/people/jskovjyskebankdk] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 4.1.0.Alpha1 memory leak?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804218#804218

I have tried loading a workspace with around 40 open projects that have some 500 jars in build classpaths.

Both 4.0.0.Final and 4.1.0.Alpha1 have the same amount of "leaks" when started and all projects have been built.

So the problem with Eclipse slowing down is *probably* not related to what I reported above.
At least that specific "leak" is probably not what causes the slowdown over time.

I'm not sure how to provide better input at this time.
We have just switched back to 4.0.0.Final (and Eclipse M6) to make sure the problem goes away when not using Alpha1.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]