[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to remove the process instance when the abort fails

Ashok Kuppuswamy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 25 10:13:29 EDT 2013

Ashok Kuppuswamy [https://community.jboss.org/people/akuppu] created the discussion

"How to remove the process instance when the abort fails"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804617#804617

Because of a system error in the backend, some process instances went into some state that it's not able to proceed further.
I thought I should always be able to abort the process instance in the event something like this happens.
But in some cases abort process instance also fails and there seems to be no other way to get rid of that process instance.
I can paste the whole stack trace error here.

But I am just wondering if there is a alternate way to get rid of these like removing some entries in the backend.