[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - hibernate-reverse-engineering - how to inherit the generated POJOs from a base class

Ashfaque Mohammad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 25 20:04:32 EDT 2013

Ashfaque Mohammad [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashjboss2013] created the discussion

"hibernate-reverse-engineering - how to inherit the generated POJOs from a base class"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804744#804744

Hi,

I am trying to reverse the model entities from a database schema. Would like to know how to make the generated entities (anotated POJOs) from a base class i.e how can I use the <meta attribute="extends">MyBaseClass</meta> while reverse-engineering from the DB schema?

Thanks.
Ash.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]