[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can I add JBPM5 to S2SH(struts2 Spring3 hibernate 3)?

zhangjingtao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 26 02:18:52 EDT 2013

zhangjingtao [https://community.jboss.org/people/zhangjingtao] created the discussion

"How can I add JBPM5 to S2SH(struts2 Spring3 hibernate 3)?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804763#804763

Hi everyone
        Today I was download the JBPM 5.4,My boss asked me to use this tool,In one week,perhaps,I should write a demo use JBPM5
        6 months ago I was write one demo with jbpm 4.4.But this time,when I check out the Jbpm5's code from website,I think it's change in many points.

        now,I request somebody,who can tell me how can I add JBPM5 to S2SH(struts2 Spring3 hibernate 3)?

         the key is:
          1. in spring config file,which jbpm5 object should be write as a bean
          2.how can i start a simple process.(is it like jbpm4?)
          3.who can tell me the different between jbpm4 and jbpm5.I refer to the code.
In the end ,I hava to say sorry that my english is not well.
thank you.