[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Custom ClassLoader

Irfan Basha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 26 10:00:36 EDT 2013

Irfan Basha [https://community.jboss.org/people/irbash] created the discussion

"Re: Custom ClassLoader"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804853#804853

I guess the zero-roots CL (as you say) shares the domain of deployment's CL.

Is that the reason why super.loadClass goes back to org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader ?

Is there any thing wrong in what I did ? (I am able to get the breakpoint in loadClass method, and here the parent classloader is BaseClassLoader of jboss)

What I am trying to do is:
My war has few encrypted classes (which can be decrypted only if a hardware dongle is available using the ClassLoader provided by the hardware dongle). And now since we use JBoss, the encrypted classes are not been loaded.
I first tried to load then using translator (the previous post from me), but if I use translator, the plain bytecode is available in translator (after translator decrypts the encrypted class)
So now I am trying to use this customClassLoader, and here use the ClassLoader provided the third party (the company which provides us the hardware dongle).

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]