[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Error when building package in Guvnor - "Process compilation error <ClassName> cannot be resolved to a type."

Dave Immordino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 27 17:01:57 EDT 2013

Dave Immordino [https://community.jboss.org/people/dimmordino] created the discussion

"Error when building package in Guvnor - "Process compilation error <ClassName> cannot be resolved to a type.""

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805132#805132

Hi,
   I have a simple script task that calls a method on a class that i have defined. when i try to build the package in Guvnor where my uploaded bpmn file that calls my class is i get the error "Process compilation error <ClassName> cannot be resolved to a type." This class also has a bunch of other dependencies. I have a jar file with all of my needed dependencies, but i am not sure where i am supposed to put it so that i can build my package through Guvnor. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!
 - Dave