[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guvnor - build package problem, import definitions

Shailendra T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 29 11:15:52 EDT 2013

Shailendra T [https://community.jboss.org/people/stangirala] created the discussion

"Re: Guvnor - build package problem, import definitions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805525#805525

Hi Tihomir,

I tried to create a sample process and have some imports of external classes from odata4j jars, but when I add it as you mentioned, it validates successfully, but when I build it throws process compilation error. Not sure how to add external jars to guvnor process import... any ideas?

This is the error I get :

Process Compilation error ODataConsumer cannot be resolved to a type ODataConsumers cannot be resolved FormatType.JSON cannot be resolved to a type OClientBehaviors cannot be resolved OEntity cannot be resolved to a type List cannot be resolved to a type OEntity cannot be resolved to a type OQueryRequest cannot be resolved to a type OEntity cannot be resolved to a type OEntity cannot be resolved to a type List cannot be resolved to a type OProperty cannot be resolved to a type OProperty cannot be resolved to a type EdmType cannot be resolved to a type

Thanks,
Shailendra