[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Eap 6.1 Alpha Runntime - Libraries not included

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 2 04:52:44 EDT 2013

Rob Stryker [https://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: Eap 6.1 Alpha Runntime - Libraries not included"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/811183#811183

I think I misunderstood the issue, but, in general, we have not yet added classpath support for EAP 6.1 or any AS-7.2 based server. The reasons are that we're being instructed by the server team that additional API will be created for us to get a proper classpath, and that we should not be reaching into the modules folder on our own. Please see  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13871 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13871

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]