[jboss-user] [jBPM] - web process designer doesnt save my process definition when i add DataInputSet property for a task

Mahdi k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 3 11:55:49 EDT 2013

Mahdi k [https://community.jboss.org/people/mahdi1991] created the discussion

"web process designer doesnt save my process definition when i add  DataInputSet property for a task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/811461#811461

hi, i'm creating a bpmn diagram (a process definition ) using JBPM 5 web process designer.
when i draw a business task and go to FILE ----> SAVE CHANGES  , it will save it with no problem
but when i go to the task's properties and add something in DataInputSet property , it won't save and
says:

Unable to perform user action due to error(s).
Validate your process before saving, and view server logs to see error details.

i have attached my server log .

thank you so much!