[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Why the JBPM task can't rollback ?

pichunhan pi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 5 22:57:58 EDT 2013

pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"Re: Why the JBPM task can't rollback ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/816127#816127

Hi  https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej Maciej
> Maciej Swiderski 编写:
>
> if you use remote task service they will not be handled as part of single transaction and thus when rollback happens on the engine side task is already committed. If you need to have them running within single transaction you need to use localTaskService as Demian mentioned. That way all work will be rolled back properly.
>
> HTH
 Thank you to help me solve this problem, because the problem has been bothering me for months, in order to timely solve the problem in my project, could you give me more suggestions?

Here are my XML config .

 Thank you very much !