[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem running jbpm-examples

goku do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 6 10:18:03 EDT 2013

goku [https://community.jboss.org/people/goku] created the discussion

"Problem running jbpm-examples"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/816273#816273

Hello,

Using the 5.4.0.Final version of jbpm, I'm trying to run the jbpm-examples project from the jbpm repository, but it throws the exception below:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/kie/api/definition/process/Node

When I run:

mvn clean package

It doesn't pass the tests, because it couldn't find the class above.

I found this class in this dependency of maven:

But adding this dependency cause the error below:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jbpm.ruleflow.instance.RuleFlowProcessInstance.getProcess()Lorg/kie/api/definition/process/Process;

Anyone could give me a tip?