[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm6 console ng about Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 14 06:22:09 EDT 2013

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm6 console ng about Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/817597#817597

Hi Zhao Li,
Thanks a lot for reporting this.
I can assure you that the error is related with one of the examples that is retrieved from a github repository. So you don't need to worry about that.

I'm cleaning those repositories right now so the error should dissapear soon. That error is not causing any issues on the runtime of the console, it's only affecting some of the examples that soon will be removed.

Cheers