[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Service Tasks for Android

Lenka Šišková do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 20 07:08:48 EDT 2013

Lenka Šišková [https://community.jboss.org/people/lenka.s] created the discussion

"Service Tasks for Android"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818446#818446

Hi there,
I am from Slovakia and I am studying in Brno on Faculty of Informatics. This year I was writing my bachelor thesis on topic Business processes demonstration for Android platform. In practical part of my thesis I made three Service Tasks using Android libraries. First one get current location, second one send SMS with latitude and longitude on default number and the last one add scheduled event to calendar. I tested them on real devices and they worked just fine, but those test processes was created using API, not BPMN editor. I hope my work will be an inspiration for at least some of you for creating your own service tasks for Android and maybe one day there will repository full of tasks for Android.

Source code can be find im my Github repository (link below). This repository contains config files and handlers for those task, short html page with informations about each of them and my test apps.ff

Feel free to use them or change them in any way you need  :)

Lenka

P.S. promissed link:  https://github.com/lenka8d/tasks.git https://github.com/lenka8d/tasks.git