[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - JBoss 4.2.1 EJB 3.0 compression marshalling

Marc Anthony Puca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 24 03:19:08 EDT 2013

Marc Anthony Puca [https://community.jboss.org/people/marcanthony] created the discussion

"JBoss 4.2.1 EJB 3.0 compression marshalling"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819262#819262

Hi All
I found thread 111378 and tried to enable compression marshalling but it doesn't seem to work. I have extended org.jboss.remoting.marshal.compress.CompressingUnMarshaller and org.jboss.remoting.marshal.compress.CompressingMarshaller with my own classes that have overridden implementations that print the size of the objects that are passed in to be serialized but for some reason the execution never reaches my code.

this is my config,

my classes are packaged in a jar and made available to client and server

thanks

Marc

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]