[jboss-user] [Javassist] - Javassist dealing across different project packages

Melissa Dale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 24 15:52:55 EDT 2013

Melissa Dale [https://community.jboss.org/people/mdale] created the discussion

"Javassist dealing across different project packages"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819461#819461

Concept question: Is there a way to write a javassist program in a package other than the src folder that can modifiy other classes (either in the src folder or sub folders of the src folder).  I have messed around with "cp.addPath("/usr/local/javalib");" and I cannot get that to work. I do not know if that is because I am not using it properly, or if that isn't even an appropriate approach to modifying java files in other packages.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]