[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM + LDAP - can login, but HumanTask error appears in the jboss log

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 27 06:04:17 EDT 2013

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM + LDAP - can login, but HumanTask error appears in the jboss log"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819619#819619

I believe this is a bug in LDAPUserGroupCallbackImpl that simply does not bind with given credentials, could you please check if there is jira for it and if nor file one so we can track and fix it.

Cheers