[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: how to migrate jboss-wsse-server.xml setting of jboss 5 to jboss 7.1?

Joseph Hwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 28 07:25:40 EDT 2013

Joseph Hwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/aupres] created the discussion

"Re: how to migrate jboss-wsse-server.xml setting of jboss 5 to jboss 7.1?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819844#819844

Thank you for your reply, Alessio. I understand it.
I use Eclipse IDE and JBossTools in implementing JBoss web services. As you know, wsdl is generated automatically with Eclipse IDE JBossWS wizard. But in this doc I have to type in <wsp:Policy> element in wsdl manually and build with ant.
I don't know how to generate wsdl with <wsp:Policy> element automatically in Eclipse IDE and JBossTools.
And I have some problems in invoking jaxws-endpoint-config.xml in my Eclipse project. The property name and value can't be defined. Pls, see this thread,  https://community.jboss.org/thread/228269 https://community.jboss.org/thread/228269.

I need your advice. Best regards!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]