[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: MTOM XOP attachments missing

Libor Krzyžanek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 28 08:41:35 EDT 2013

Libor Krzyžanek [https://community.jboss.org/people/lkrzyzanek] replied to the discussion

"Re: MTOM XOP attachments missing"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819634#819634

Hi guys, solution was simple. As soon as I read, that cxf is streaming based I understood the cause of problem. One of the functionality, which my client is providing is that the user can see SOAP conversation as a part of invocation result. So I had special SOAPHandler which before JAXB demarschalling had dumped messages to provide later that conversation. What I changed - I added lazy dumping, so it will normally take place after JAXB demarschalling. Only difference which I have richt now to Metro is that in dumped message all attachments are empty. But it is not that bad. Because normally you are interrested in SOAP itself.

Anyway thank you for attention.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]