[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - How to turn swaref XSD offline JBoss WS Native 3.0.4.GA

Eduardo Mello Cantú do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 28 08:55:08 EDT 2013

Eduardo Mello Cantú [https://community.jboss.org/people/eduardo.mello.cantu] created the discussion

"How to turn swaref XSD offline JBoss WS Native 3.0.4.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819865#819865

I'm running a Webservice on JBoss Ws Native 3.0.4.GA (under JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA) that uses swaref to work along with soap attachments.

Today my wsdl imports (as shown below) the schema from a remote location, but now there's a need to stop doing it.

<xs:import namespace="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd" schemaLocation="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/swaref.xsd"/>

The first thing that came to my mind was to import the xsd into the project and then point to it. What do you guys think about it? There's another way to do it?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]